CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 12, 2008

Story Hour Kickoff!


Here are some pictures from the recent carnival themed bash that the girls and I attended (please refer to post "What a Day" for more details). The above picture is of Maura having her face painted.

My favorite elementary teacher Mrs. Derby is painting her face. She drew 2 ladybugs on each cheek. I really didn't even know what was going on until it was too late. If you'll remember, we had the girls photos made not long after this party. I was a little worried that I wouldn't be able to get the paint all the way off, but it turned out okay.

The clowns were super cute! They put on a couple of skits for the kids--the most memorable lesson was about sharing.




Ring toss

Maura picking out the eyes for her hummingbird balloon.

0 comments: