
Our lovely, energetic, intelligent daughter turned 3 yesterday!!! She recently celebrated her special day with three of her friends at the Corn Maize. We'd first like to encourage everyone to seek out the Corn Maize. I'm sure if you search online, you can find a location close to you. 

It was a fabulous day to enjoy all of the outdoor activities. In addition to the maze, there are so many attractions for young children and for those of us who are still a kid at heart. Here's a shot of our group (minus picture taker Gary) on a hayride. The kids behaved wonderfully and I hope the pictures will portray just how much fun Maura had!
I can honestly say she smiled for 2 hours straight--
Here she is jumping into the hay jump. I believe it's simply old mattresses covered in straw. For safety purposes the area is surrounded with large hay bales around the perimeter. Our group had tons of fun jumping off the sides of the large bales down into the straw.













0 comments:
Post a Comment