CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 1, 2008

Pet Parade!


Next day!!!!!

But first I must preface that we look forward to Labor Day Weekend probably too much in our hometown!

It's the only major celebration jam packed with activities that we LOVE!
First up...the pet parade!!

Maura wanted to take her kitten "Fluffy" to the competition. We transported her to the square in her pet taxi. She was a little nervous about her debut. I ended up having to hold onto her so she wouldn't jump out of Maura's arms. We paraded her up and down the street in her beautiful burgundy jeweled tank-top and sequined collar. She looked just gorgeous and took 3rd place. Others in the show included about 10 canines (she was the only cat). There were many cute little dogs and one overweight basset hound that took first place. (I think the pink tutu must of had something to do with it. :)


Waiting for the parade.
Not a perfect shot, but thanks to the person who took it (Gary and Sophia were home finishing up breakfast).

Maura consoling her beloved kitten--she loves her so much!

0 comments: