CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Bikes, Blues, & BBQ


Our weekend was spent in Fayetteville with my sister's family and my brother John. Gary and Sophia opted to stay home while Maura and I headed south (Gary had the opportunity to scout a football team on Saturday, so they sat out this trip).

During our visit, it was the annual Bikes, Blues, and BBQ on Dickson Street. Our eyes had never before seen so many motorcycles.

Here's a shot of one of Maura's favorites (purple two-toned, but of course! :))



We walked up and down the streets checking out the parked bikes, but at the same time you couldn't help but notice the mounted ponies just passing by.

The overall sound of the day was the unique rumble of the Harley Davidson.



This picture isn't the best, but I mean to tell you this event might be second to Sturgis. (But what do I know??)


After a fantastic burger at a place called Grub's, the kids enjoyed exploring this retired train in the downtown area.





Walking over real train tracks which Maura thought was super cool.

See below for complete trip details.

1 comments:

Anonymous

Oh Anna, I really enjoyed seeing the photos and your lines about the trip. I only wish Mom and I could have been there, Love, Dad