CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 5, 2008

Closure

Well Gary and I have closure on two items in our household this week.

We now know who we plan to vote for in the upcoming election (Dad, yes we listened to the DNC and RNC, aren't you proud?:)).

And we have come to agreement on Gretchen's middle name. It starts with an "N" and is commonly used to refer to Christ's birth. We feel that it flows nicely and is appropriate considering she is due right before Christmas. Any guesses? Please share.

Oh and before I sign off...wasn't today just beautiful outside?? It was a "made to order day" by my standards. Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comments:

Unknown

Thanks Anna...I didn't even recognize who you were with your last name...Use to the Anna Love one...Great blog...You have a beautiful family...Your kids are gorgeous..You guys look like a happy family...I need to learn how to do one of these blog things for me and my kids...I need to update this old website as well...I use some new ones to market my business now, but this one looks okay...Need to take my ex-wife's picture off huh...It was nice talking to you at the game, it has been a long time...I am glad you might go back to church as well...I remember one time you told me your favorite scripture in the BOM was Ether 12:27...That is one of my favorites as well...Hope to see you again sometime...You have my number keep in touch...Jeremy Miner