CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Uber pregnant!

No baby yet and our official due date is tomorrow. We're beginning to think we have jinxed ourselves for a Christmas baby considering her chosen middle name. :) I'm hanging in there--feeling larger than ever and yes pretty uncomfortable. I have only one pair of pants that I will entertain wearing because they feel so good (the sad part is they have a hideous stain on them that I attempt to hide w/permanant marker).

I should also mention that we have planned for a scheduled induction on the 29th if she hasn't came before then. Please keep us in your prayers. We have a whirlwind of if/then delivery scenarios running around in our minds. Again we just hope that all goes well and we'll wait to meet her whenever she's ready.

0 comments: