CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008


You can just see a glimpse, but the big kids received sleeping bags this year for Christmas. They were such a hit! The bag fits down into a backpack and each pack came equipped with a flashlight and water bottle. They pretended to "camp out" the last night that we were all there.

Sophia opening her Baby Einstein movie.

Brooklyn celebrated her first Christmas. She's such a good baby and handled all of the commotion like a champ.

We really had a nice time this year and I was actually relieved to have been able to enjoy things without the stress of a new new baby (that isn't intended to sound mean, but I think most females and a few select males will know where I'm coming from). :)

Although I will admit though that as soon as things were over... my mind immediately shifted into baby preparation mode. I have a doctor's appt tomorrow to see how things are progressing along. Her due date is approaching fast and I think this one might arrive sooner than later. We'll just have to wait and see.

0 comments: