My dear husband gave me the most beautiful necklace as an early delivery/Christmas present. It is similar to the picture above but with our own unique personalization (my birthstone, our names (along with Gretchen), and my piece has a light texture to it. Isn't it stunning? I absolutely adore it and am so proud to wear it!! Thank you sweetheart! Speaking of delivery.....we have a routine ultrasound tomorrow. We are eager to find out how much she might be weighing and things. I am dilated and all of that fun stuff! Her due date isn't until the 22nd, but I feel like she might come early. We'll try to keep everyone posted!
Also wanted to mention that we probably won't get Christmas cards out until after the arrival. We want the baby to be in the picture, so things might get to you a little late this year.
Love you all!












0 comments:
Post a Comment