CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 25, 2008

It's been wonderful to have a new baby in the house. So far the addition of another child has felt SO right! Gary and I are so grateful for our little family of 5! Up close!
Holding her tight. You forget just how little they are. There's nothing like the sight, smell, and touch of a new baby!

Here's all of the girls. Maura wants to take another turn holding her and you can see the back of Sophia's head. Sophia just says "baby", "baby" and points her finger with her famous smile.



Grandma Marla...strongest woman that I know. I love you mom!
And last but not least...a picture of daddy with his third little girl. Gary you are truly an amazing husband and father. I love you sweetheart and am so glad we're in this together! :)


3 comments:

Sleepless Sabra

Congratulations, you guys. She looks so happy and healthy. Wonderful news!

Anonymous

Gretchen is a beauty! So glad you are all home! Please let us help out often! We Love You All! Mom & Dad Love
Already miss the girls!

Anonymous

She is very beautiful. Congratulations. She looks like you Mom. Love, Livie