We traveled to Fayetteville to spend a couple of days with our cousins. We've been waiting for this trip for what seems like forever!! Each day, Maura would ask "How much longer till we go see Logan and Olivia?" We jam packed the festivities full of memorable events for the children.
Our first afternoon was Halloween Eve so we headed to the square in search for Candy, Candy, Candy.
Olivia and Maura are off
Meanwhile, I had to wake Sophia Grace from the brief moment of slumber she enjoyed during the van ride.
I carryied her around like this for 20 minutes or so. She was trying to keep up with 4 and 5 yr olds and needed a moment of recovery time.
Once she roused you could tell by her face that there was a brief moment of confusion. I'm sure it had something to do with the mass amount of people pretending to be something they weren't. Eventually, she woke up and got the hang of it.
I really think Trick or Treating with a group of friends is the best way to do it. The kids were so excited to be with each other and looked extra cute in their costumes.
I made Sophia's outfit this year. This consisted of sewing patches to a pair of overalls and glueing rafia to the underside of a flannel shirt and pant legs. I also glued a sunflower on her hat, added some face paint, and ta da..."Sophia the sweet scarecrow". As long as she had on tights and an extra long sleeve shirt, it was a PERFECT fit!!















0 comments:
Post a Comment