It's time to PARTY!!
Next day....Halloween.
Loved how Maura's 2nd round of fairy princess make up turned out.
Maura's outfit consisted of pieced together dress up clothes that we already had. She has wanted to be a "fairy" since immediately after last Halloween.
Despite the last minute tear in her tulle, I think she looked like an angel.
I'm SO not make up savvy, but thought her eyes were magical.
Uncle Steve and Aunt Liz hosted many of their family and friends for their annual Halloween party. Steve had transformed the garage into a disco dance place and Liz had every snack and beverage imaginable. The lighting was KILLER (nice job Steve-O). And yes, I might add there was a disco ball. 















2 comments:
Cool costumes you two! You look like my parents' era when they got married. The little scarecrow costume is the best! Looks like you had a great halloween.
LOVE those costumes. You and Gary look so cute!
Post a Comment