WE really lucked out on the weather and squeezed in our annual trip to the corn maize. I think this was our third trip if I'm not mistaken. Gretchen was in the stroller for most of the evening and as usual was a little doll. Love this pic of her...those blue eyes are my favorite!
I love how happy our girls are. We sure treasure them and love their unique personalities.
Maura wanted to do the slide first. The whole way down she vocalized which she thought was cool because her voice vibrated throughout the tunnel.
Sophia took her first turn this year too. She kept saying "more, more".
After finishing there, Sophia chose to head to the cow train. We were so proud of how they both sat the entire way even without "working" seat belts.
Next up....the corn box.
Below you'll find the "new" activity at the maize. The idea was to have the kids compete with one another to see who could pump the water the fastest which was determined by the rubber duck. It was kind of fun, I just didn't want the kids to get wet. Thankfully, we managed without much damage.
Hay jump.
You really can't tell by these pictures, but this area was hopping. I mean there were kids everywhere, especially big kids. Glad that Gary was there protecting his girls. He doesn't take any smack from anyone. :)
Never thought in a million years that Maura would embrace posing for the camera, but alas she does. So pretty sweetheart!
On the other hand, Sophia opted to not pose in the peek through hole, so I just played peek a boo with her and got a nice shot. She's shown here eating some yummy sugar popcorn.
Well if we are going to do the maize we better get to it. We sure didn't want to get stuck in that thing with 3 small children at dark.
I love this picture below. If you click on it..you can see how Sophia's trying to catch me with that big smile. Meanwhile Gary and Maura are chomping popcorn in the background and you can barely see Gretchen too. 














1 comments:
Looks like you had fun and the girls are getting cuter everyday:)
Post a Comment