CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 5, 2009

A Princess Tea Party

A princess tea party/birthday party was the request for 2 little girls who were born just 37 days apart. Olivia and Maura were the "Belles of the ball" while Sophia was the "Little princess in training".
My sister Elizabeth was responsible for the lovely table dressing and set up. She made individual napkins that were two sided (bright pink and zebra pattern). I thought the combination was simply divine.
The girls also enjoyed the tea set and miniature silverware. I think they drank more water (pretend tea) than I can remember at any meal setting. They loved pouring it for themselves over and over.
This was the princess crown cake which was a group project. Gary made the strawberry cake (2 8 inch rounds) which traveled to Fayetteville for the finishing touches. As soon as we arrived to Liz's house, Mom, sis, and I were rolling out sugar cookie dough to make the sides of the cake. We laughed and laughed and somehow our designs magically turned into this. The girls LOVED it!!

0 comments: