Time for a little mischief with sister.
Also wanted to update that we had a VERY successful Halloween night. The girls looked super cute in their costumes and we spent a couple hours trick or treating. It was a perfect night to be out and about--even the fall smell of the air was "made to order"!! You can scroll down and check out an older post to view their costumes. Maura was a doctor and Sophia was a good witch. Favorite candy of the evening: Sophia chose the tootsie roll sucker (we let her have her first ever lollipop while riding in the stroller--she turned into a sticky witch and loved every minute of it!) and Maura's favorite would have to be the small packages of M&Ms. And don't tell the kids but Gary and I did enjoy sneaking out a few candybars along the way. Yum-Yum! We had such a nice stress-free evening which was so pleasant and appreciated.















1 comments:
I am so sorry. I didn't know that there was issues with Maura. I guess we've been in our own world with all of Ron's problems. I am so happy to hear that everything is great.
amy
Post a Comment