Thursday, October 30, 2008
Fantastic News!
Fantastic news!!! At around 4:00pm today we found out that Maura DOES NOT have Cystic Fibrosis!!! We are so relieved and thankful to the Lord. I can honestly say that I don't know if I've ever received any better news in my life. We were on our way home from Springfield and Gary called me on my cell phone with the good news. I just broke down in tears and Maura asked me "Mommy what are you crying about now"? (she's seen me in tears quite a bit the past week). Of course, I explained to her that they were tears of joy, not because I was sad. Then I proceeded to tell her that she was never going to have to take that "stupid test" again (the sweat chloride test is pure torture in her book). Anyways, we wanted to thank each of everyone of you for all of the prayers that were offered in her behalf today. The power of prayer is amazing and somehow amongst all of this, I was at peace today knowing that whatever the results would be that people were praying for us and that Maura was still going to be the same Maura that we love and cherish no matter what her "number" came back as. But to find out that she doesn't have CF was huge! In other news, she had a small stool this afternoon without any problems. Maybe things are beginning to look up around here. We'll continue to keep everyone posted and thanks again! Love, The Crusha's
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comments:
We are so grateful to hear Maura doesn't have CF! Our hearts go out to you...this is a huge trial/hurdle to go through. We pray you'll get through whatever comes with great faith and stronger love for the Lord. He IS mindful of everything and everyone in our lives.
Post a Comment