
I'll have to admit that I was stunned when I walked into what I thought was supposed to be a quick after school teacher's meeting to find a roomful of my fellow coworkers awaiting my arrival. I could not believe it!!! I have worked at the same school district for the past 7 years and they've thrown me a total of 3 baby showers. I again was floored to find all of them grinning ear to ear with a roomful of decorative gift bags, a personalized chocolate cake, a diaper cake (shown above) and finger foods. What a treat!! I feel really fortunate to work with a very caring and personable staff. The majority of them are women, so they're always concerned with how I'm feeling and take time to offer a listening ear.
Check out the cute diaper cake above. If you look closely, you can see the little goodies peeking outside of its layers. What a great idea! The majority of our gifts were diapers and wet wipes which was absolutely perfect!!! Maura and I counted 10 wet wipe containers and 12 packages of new diapers in a range of different sizes.
Again it was a nice surprise and so appreciated!!! Can you believe it--we have just under 50 days left! Wow and Yikes all at the same time!!! :)












1 comments:
You know, I didn't realize you were due so soon...where did the time go? I guess when it's not your pregnancy everyone's lives go so much faster...but I love being pregnant. Congrats! and the baby shower was cute and I'm sure the diapers are so wonderful to have. Thinking of you...
Post a Comment