CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 14, 2008

Coldplay at the Sprint Center!

I especially enjoy Coldplay and have since my college days. I find their music simply brilliant!

Gary and I attended our 2nd Colplay concert this past Thursday at the Sprint Center. We had floor seats and had an amazing time! Everyone in that place was up on their feet rocking out--my legs were jello by the end of it all, but I held up pretty good. Thanks to mom and dad for keeping the girls. It's been nice to stick in a last HOO-RAH here and there before bambina #3 arrives.

[To give you some background info....Gary took me to my first ever Coldplay concert about 6 years ago. It was early on in our relationship and we ended up getting lost in downtown KCity Kansas. I was literally freaking out because I didn't want to miss any part of the show. I then tried to find a comparison that Gary would relate to and told him that this concert for me was like him attending the Super Bowl or a Yankee game. After getting some choppy directions from a non-English speaking individual, we made it! We were an hour late, but it didn't matter because the opening gig was just leaving the stage. We quickly took our seats and within 20 minutes I was totally relaxed and singing out loud. I think Gary must have thought I was a nut! But for me it was the best date that I've ever been on! By the end of the night, Gary definitely had a glimpse of the "real me". Obviously, he came back for more, so I must not have been too much for him. :)]

0 comments: