CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 17, 2008




Bricks are placed in the memorial around the monument with the names engraved of those on the disloyal list, southern sympathizer, Confederate soldiers, or anyone involved in helping the South.


Way to go dad! We were super proud to be there and the monument is really something!



My father and Uncle Ricky are pictured here and were active participants in making this monument possible. Sorry it took me so long to write this up--I finally found the paper with the information. Again, thanks for being patient with me.

1 comments:

Julia Callahan

Great blog! You don't need an excuse for lack of blogging....you have 2 kids and one on the way! Hope your pregnancy is doing well. Can't remember the due date though. Sorry.
I've been busy making a powerpoint slide show with music for our ward Christmas party entertainment for this Friday. Lane will be glad to have a wife back and the kids, a mom. I have been non-reponsive for this deadline. It has taken me over 40 hours already...in the past 2 weeks and I'm finishing up the final touches. I didn't know what I was getting myself into or saying "yes" to. But I taught and learn myself Powerpoint! yay! Cool decorations you made. Great job.