CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 16, 2008



Just check out this crust!

Again, I never do this kind of stuff, so I was amazed with how well it turned out! I hardly ever toot my own horn, but I'm telling you I think I could have one the trophy at the State Fair with this one! :)


A nice golden brown.


When Gary got home from football practice, he was delighted to find his warm pie.

He thought it was a slice of perfection which for him to say is a pretty big deal.

I told him that the perfect apples and Maura's big help had something to do with it.

It really was a nice feeling to prepare something from scratch, but I don't know how soon we'll be doing it again.

Maybe we'll do it once a year as a fall tradition.

0 comments: