CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Yee-Haw!


Hey everybody! It's my turn to say something!

I've been working really hard and have made several accomplishments.

I'd like to announce that I'm a great eater. Mom serves things up "table food style"which is super exciting. I now have six teeth and do a great job chewing things. I love to eat green beans, diced peaches, scrambled eggs, and macaroni. And no more formula for me, I'm strictly drinking cows milk now. Pretty big stuff huh? But wait there's more.
I'm not crawling anymore. No way--I'm a big time walker now! It's sure fun watching mom and dad chase me around the house and my big sister better watch out! :)
Okay, okay now back to mom. She has so much that she needs to catch up on.

Thanks Sophia!

We attended a rodeo/round up in our hometown that was a fundraiser for a boy with a rare condition.

Liz and the kids along with Charlie, Val, and the baby also came up for a visit which made it a nice outing for all to attend.
Here the girls are enjoying a turn on the pony. He was the perfect size and as gentle as could be.

0 comments: