CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Maura predicted right!

We hope you like our new blog layout. It was about time that we updated things a bit!

More importantly, Maura's prediction was SO right--we would like to announce that we are having our third girl! Can you believe it!!?? This is a first for both sides of our family trees and I will admit we were a bit shocked! I never would have guessed that I would be given the chance to mother three little girls.

We were SO pleased to find out that everything looked great on the ultrasound. I don't know why but with the combination of having to drink 32 oz of water and then find out the gender and health of the baby always seems to make me anxious and uncomfortable.

The girls accompanied us to the doctor's office. Maura seemed to enjoy the entire procedure and whenever the technician said "girl baby". She immediately said, "Mama the nurse said you're having a girl!" She was SO excited! It was a super cool moment for all of us! Gary has recovered from a wee bit of disappointment and seems totally content to welcome another precious daughter. I have told him that I will give him another shot for a son, but for now we are focusing on our baby girl.

We are planning to name her Gretchen. We aren't 100% for sure on her middle name and will take our time on deciding. If you look on the left side of our layout, you'll see her blog debut. :)
We are super excited to meet her. Our due date is December 22nd. We'll keep you posted until then!

0 comments: