
Just missing a few. John was there but not in the picture, Mom was working at the hospital, and Dad was at the Toad. Missed you guys!
The sack race was a hit!

Brooklyn Paige is doing wonderful. It's hard to believe that she's only 9 weeks in this picture. Check out that head and neck control and she's so alert!! I would guess her to be pushing 3-4 months by looking at this pic.
And she's such a beauty!

And now for our beauty. I love this shot. It shows one of the many silly faces of Sophia.

The sack race was a hit!

Brooklyn Paige is doing wonderful. It's hard to believe that she's only 9 weeks in this picture. Check out that head and neck control and she's so alert!! I would guess her to be pushing 3-4 months by looking at this pic.
And she's such a beauty!

And now for our beauty. I love this shot. It shows one of the many silly faces of Sophia.












0 comments:
Post a Comment