
Whew! We've finally recovered from the holiday and I wanted to share our pics.
Maura and Sophia were tickled to find their baskets on Easter morning.
We enjoyed about 20 minutes of down time and then rushed around to get ready for church and I'm happy to report that we arrived early for a change.

Here we are spiffied up a bit.

Gary and I thought the girls looked extra pretty in their dresses.

After church we had lunch with my family at Uncle Rick and Aunt Deona's cabin/barn. I wish that I would have taken a picture of it, but you should be able to catch a glimpse of the structure in some of the photos below. It's rather large and took several years to build. All of the logs are hand hewn and it sits atop a bluff overlooking the Sac River. The building is pretty amazing and the setting is just beautiful.












0 comments:
Post a Comment