Anna- It is great to see you guys even though it may be by computer only. Missouri has always "felt" like home to me and it was sad to leave. But there is a reason for everything. Seeing pictures of you guys and the family as well as the countryside are great. Hope I can visit soon and if you are ever in Dallas.....look me up. You will always have a place to stay. Regards, Scott Shaia
My name is Anna. I am a mother, wife, and part-time therapist. My dear husband and I are happily consumed with family life right now. This space is my personal journal, creative outlet, and scrapbook for our 3 little children. Thanks for stopping by.
1 comments:
Anna-
It is great to see you guys even though it may be by computer only. Missouri has always "felt" like home to me and it was sad to leave. But there is a reason for everything. Seeing pictures of you guys and the family as well as the countryside are great. Hope I can visit soon and if you are ever in Dallas.....look me up. You will always have a place to stay.
Regards,
Scott Shaia
Post a Comment