
Check out this face--it makes me want to kiss each one of her little cheeks over and over again. Look closely and you can see her pretty eyelashes. They are fairly long and have the perfect upward curl. I just love her eyes.
Miss Sophia turned six months old today. She has been busy learning new tricks. Her upper body strength is fantastic. I'll try to explain her method of getting around on her belly. Imagine her 2 arms being 2 second hands on a clock. Again she is on her tummy with her arms and shoulders strongly supporting her while looking outward. She moves her hands just as the hands of a clock would move in a circular motion. She then swings her legs around gradually and eventually she can rotate herself in a circular pattern. (I hope this make since....this is the only example I could come up with.) She also does what we call the "Stevie Wonder head shake". It's so funny... she tends to do it during bedtime while she's taking the bottle. She'll be looking up at the ceiling just chugging along and then all of a sudden she'll stop and shake her head back and forth 5 or 6 times. She then looks back at me to check for my reaction. Normally, she catches me totally off guard and I bite my cheeks trying not to crack up. I always end up smiling and she then either laughs or smiles back. I really think she's going to be a corker. We obviously love her dearly.












0 comments:
Post a Comment