CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Happy Spring!

Spring is officially here and thank goodness the weather is going to compliment its highly anticipated arrival. Gary and I are on break this week from our schools. I wish I could write that we are lying on the beach in Hawaii, but unfortunately I can't.
We aren't complaining though. So far we have both had a "free day" between us. He enjoyed his day (without kids and wife) on Monday and my day was Tuesday. A day of individual freedom is worth a lot in our household. Now that we feel refreshed and ready to go, we are planning on taking the girls to the zoo tomorrow. The forecast looks beautiful so we are going to take advantage of it.

Today Maura and I colored easter eggs and would like to share our creations with you. I hope to blog one more time before Sunday, but if I don't, I hope that everyone has a memorable holiday. Happy Easter everyone!!!

Please see below.

0 comments: