
There is nothing more precious than a sleeping baby.
Within the last two weeks, Gary, Maura, and I have all recovered from some kind of sickness that was going around. I was really thinking Sophia would be fine considering I'm nursing her. Well guess who woke up Saturday morning with a hoarse voice, cough, and slight congestion....yes.....our sweet Sophia.
She does seem much better today though. I feel bad that she's got this stuff and I absolutely hate it when our kids are sick!

Here are some recent shots of her in the last few weeks.
Practicing push ups.

I took this under a really bright light. It looks like her eyes are probably going to be blue. She looks so old here, doesn't she? Nine weeks today. We have her two month check up this Tuesday along with her first round of shots.
Have a great week everyone!












0 comments:
Post a Comment