Sophia had her 2 month check up yesterday. Gary and I were elated to find out that Sophia weighs 10 pounds and 9 ounces (5oth %)!!! Woo-Hoo!!! She's a sack of potatoes!!
Now must of you won't understand why that is such fantastic news to us and that's okay. But it might help if I mention again that Maura was barely in the 5th percentile for the first full year of her life. People would initially look at her and their first resonse was "Oh she's so tiny!" After a while we grew use to it, but it always kind of bothered me. Since she was our first, I didn't know any different. But looking back on it.......she really started out with a few strikes against her. Thank goodness she's such a spitfire and fighter because she made it and is definitely okay!!
Anyways back to Sophia...the doctor checked her over really well and her lungs are totally clear. Each day her cold is getting better. She's not quite 100% but getting closer. I've been told by everyone that the older child brings home sickness to the younger baby. Anyways, I guess this is our first taste of it. Gary and I had a nice day with just Sophia. We ate at Ocean Zen and went to the mall for a little while.
Hope everyone is enjoying the color on the trees.....
and Isn't life just amazing?
Wednesday, November 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












0 comments:
Post a Comment