I don't have a picture to share, but Sophia rolled over today x3!! Can you believe it? She is barely 11 1/2 weeks old and she can already roll from her tummy to back.
She actually performed this trick for the first time while gettting her pictures made. She was laying on a synthetic fur blanket (white in color) on her belly. It was obvious that she was a bit frustrated by all of the fuzz, and all of a sudden she rolled over!
Since I'm on the topic of developmental milestones, I am going to also mention that she has been sleeping through the night for the last 3 weeks. Lucky us huh? Now I am going to go "knock on a piece of wood" and hope that this doesn't jinx us for tonight.
Once we get the proofs from our pictures, everyone we'll be able to view them online. We tried a new photographer and had a ball. The photo session lasted an hour and a half. The girl loves to take photos of babies and had some really fun ideas. I can't wait to the pics!!
Happy Turkey Day!!












1 comments:
Post a Comment