
I will admit...I have a slight grudge against deer season. It probably has something to do with the fact that it falls immediately after football. Just when I think I have my husband back something else snatches him from me.
Gary was raised in a family of four boys and hunting was a big deal. On opening day, he's like a little kid again.
This is a shot of him with the girls in between outings. So far he hasn't killed anything yet. He wants to take Maura as soon as she is old enough to go. Whenever we mention deer....Maura quickly responds "Pow Pow Pow". "Daddy gonna shoot that deer". Daddy in woods...really quiet." She's all decked out in her camouflage too. Pretty cute, huh?

Miss Sophia has been up to some new tricks lately. She spends the majority of her time blowing bubbles, smiling and cooing, kicking her socks off, and shaking her rattle.
And for those of you who are wondering....yes...her cough is better.












1 comments:
Hey, Sophia, love that outfit! Glad it fits you!
Post a Comment