CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Candy! Candy! Candy!


So do you want to hear the good news or the bad news first?

Good news: Halloween was an absolute success! We had fantastic weather, the costume was a hit, and Maura loved it!

Here's the bad news....we have candy running out of our ears! Argh! I can honestly say that I don't think I've eaten this much candy in my life. And it goes for Maura too...she wakes up and says "Have a candy please Mommy?" or "Daddy, have a treat?" Someone must come and bag up all this candy or are teeth are going to turn rotten and our bottoms are going to expand. We'll try to get a handle on it. Thought you would enjoy the laugh! :)

This is a shot of us after we had trick or treated for 3 hours. Pretty hard core, huh? No, I enjoyed taking Maura to town. We had some nice Mommy/daughter time. Gary stayed at the house and handed out treats to his school kids. He really enjoys seeing all of the costumes and he was able to spend some quality time with Sophia.

Even with the bad news, I'm sure we'll do it all again next year.

0 comments: