CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Somewhere in all the MiX Gretchen turned 1!


This is our SwEeT BaBy GiRL!! She's now 1!!


I don't know how to fully explain myself when I talk about Gretchen. This little girl has my heart! She has always been such a good baby! She hardly ever cries and is content. Whenever my mind is racing, I can always count on her to come and sit on my lap to slow me down. I adore her chubalub legs and her sweet sugar toes and I secretly don't want her to grow any bigger! I mean she's just so precious right now....just want to savor this innocent little soul as long as possible.
She's shown below on her birthday! It was smack dab in the middle of all of the holiday celebrations.....she didn't seem to mind. :)

All of the cousins were home on her special day!

I love you dear G!!

You looked so beautiful in your princess crown!

0 comments: