CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 4, 2009

Day 3: Paper chain garland

We were smart enough to think of this one on our own ;) Good ole' paper chain garland.

Maura got a paper cut within 10 minutes of this project, so Gary and I ended up doing the majority of this craft.

Sophia was able to hand us the coordinating color that we needed.

So simple and really shows up nicely on the tree.

This picture is to prove that Gretchen does exist! I find myself crafting with the kids during her nap time, so that's why she's not in many of blog entries. I'll try to do better. She's getting so big and will be turning one soon. SHE ADORES THE CAT!! I should have got some video. She was bouncing up and down squealing right before this pic. SO FUN!!

0 comments: