Please follow the link below for further details on this one.
You'll need to precut the wreaths. I used an old cardboard box and traced lids from various Tupperware to serve as the circle template. Next let the kids squirt the glue. Have them spread it with a q-tip to make sure the top of the wreath is covered. Then gather various food items for them to apply to the glue.
Let the glue dry. Next up, time to coat with spray paint. Our girls both chose "gold".
It was shiny and looked nice.
I bought 2 large red bows from Dollar General....2 for a dollar.
(I added a little dollop of hot glue under each bow to keep it secure.)
For some reason, I don't think this picture does the wreath justice. They really do look prettier in person. This one was FUN and very age appropriate for the girls.















0 comments:
Post a Comment