CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Christmas Tree 2009

Here's our beloved tree! It's a least 7 feet tall and is quite the undertaking. We also have a smaller prelit version which we gained last year because I was too prego to muster up the strength to tackle the one shown below. So we now have 2 Christmas trees!!
Well I caved and decided to put them both up!! I could have split the ornaments and dispersed them between both trees, but decided against it. After thinking things over a little longer, I came up with the idea for the girls to have their own tree, one reserved exclusively for homemade ornaments. Each day we've been busy creating treasures that I plan to post eventually. There are SO MANY fantastic blogs with great ideas to keep the creative juices flowing!
The Crusha Countdown to Christmas is on!












0 comments: