CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 12, 2009

Sophia Grace

Deep down, I know Sophia is going to be our little comedian. Her face is always so animated and her face is full of expressions that just crack us up. I enjoy just watching her to see what she's going to do next.
Speaking of that, she is definitely onerey and is not afraid to press the envelope at times. We are at the age where she feels less and less like a baby, so I guess toddlerhood and the terrible twos will be here before we know it.
She keeps up with Maura rather well and her little body is too cute. Her belly and her backside stick out quite a bit, but she manages to get herself going very very fast. I mean she rarely just walks anywhere...normally she always has a little trot about her.
Her vocabulary is growing everyday and her words are becomming more and more intelligible with time. I have diagnosed her gruff little voice to be caused from her random screaming attempts (Maura never screamed, but Sophia finds enjoyment in it). I would recommend some nice vocal rest for her, but we know that's not going to be happening anytime soon. Sophia also likes to spend time on the farm with my parents. Recently, she's been treated to just that--lots and lots of individual attention by my mom and dad. She loves to go for tractor rides to see the cows and horses and she loves getting into all of the "no-nos" at the house and she does miss her Uncle Johnny.
One more thing...Sophia steals Gretchen's socks. I always supervise their interactions, but that's what Sophia wants to do anytime she's around her. :) Poor Gretchen.