Gretchen turned four weeks this past Wednesday and has been such a good baby! I feel like we finally have each other figured out. She continues to eat and sleep well, but I wanted to mention that she's super alert and likes to lift her head up with notable core strength. She's also beginning to make noises, track things with her eyes, and working on her first smile debut. Monday, January 19, 2009
4 weeks on Wednesday
Gretchen turned four weeks this past Wednesday and has been such a good baby! I feel like we finally have each other figured out. She continues to eat and sleep well, but I wanted to mention that she's super alert and likes to lift her head up with notable core strength. She's also beginning to make noises, track things with her eyes, and working on her first smile debut.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














3 comments:
Such beautiful girls in our family. We are banking on future Toadsuck employees! Yes keep us in mind for your 1st job! Gretchen,Brooklyn,Sophia,Olivia,Maura,& also Logan
Oh that message was from Mom & Dad Love. The computer wizards! We Love You All!
Sister, I am so proud of you and Gary. Keep your running shoes on and keep thinking ahead. Love you , liz
Post a Comment