CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Old Time Photo


I think this picture was taken about 17 years ago while vacationing in Branson. My oh my...just look at how young we look!!!
And here we are in our most recent Old Time pic. I blogged about it and promised to post the photo once I got my hands on it. It's a little fuzzy, but it's the best that I could do.

Anyways, It's hard to believe that my immediate family has blossomed into a tribe of 13.

We have so much fun together!!!

And doesn't my brother John look like a bad @** in this picture? John, I added that in for you :). He was trying extra hard to look tough that day.

Christmas morning in our pjs. Below this post, you will find lots of goodies that explain our most recent holiday activities. I can honestly say that this was THE BEST Christmas that I can remember. I'm sure it has something to do with the fact that Gary and I now have our own children to celebrate it with.
At at the end of it all, we were a bit exhausted.

But we LOVED
every minute of it.

0 comments: