CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I'm in the talking mood tonight, so I thought I would blog.

The snow cone machine has stopped. Some of you won't have a clue what that means, but to those of you who do.........It's time to celebrate and please be very very happy for me!

Tonight I took Maura to get her pictures made. She continues to amaze me. She is no longer a nightmare picture taker. I really like the photographer we've found and I can't wait to get our proofs back!!! I'll share them with everyone once their posted online.

Sophia is a little doll. Her core strength is really good now. I love it when I'm holding her (facing towards me up on my shoulder) and her little face is in the crook of my neck. I'm savoring every moment. She's at the perfect age where it's less work and more enjoyment. I can't complain though, she has been a great baby, but now she's really interacting with us and it's so much fun. Like tonight, we were in the bath tub and I was putting the orange cup on her right foot. We were eventually playing a game where she kicked the cup off and then I would replace it. She was smiling and cooing the whole time. She absolutely loves bathtime. Both of our girls do.

So who here is excited about Christmas? I know I am!! Tomorrow night my brother and I are going to go the annual ministerial alliance Christmas program. It is a historic pageant that has been going on in our community for years. I love Christmas carols and hearing the message of the birth of Christ. Gary is going to babysit the girls so I can go.

And it's time to start making candy. Hopefully, I'll be able to stir up some fudge tomorrow. I'd like to take some to my co-workers. Saturday will be last minute wrapping. And then Sunday, Gary's family will be at our house for Christmas. So many things to do, but right now, I'm still having fun! Goodnight everyone.

0 comments: