
The tree is finally complete!!! It had been up since Thanksgiving, but without the lights, garland, ornaments, etc. I must have gotten inspired again this weekend because it is now finished. I think it is our prettiest tree yet (I say that every year). Maura says, "nice Christmas tree Mom" and Sophia has been gazing at all of the lights in awe.
Today was a perfect day for trimming the evergreen because we sure weren't going outside. We had a pretty bad ice storm last night. Fortunately, we have had electricity all day, but several neighbors and family members have been without power.
School has been called off for Gary and I tomorrow-- which means an extended weekend. Yipee!! I'm sure we'll try to get out at some point though. I'm not one who likes to be cooped up for very long. We'll see what morning brings.
We went to Walmart yesterday and had our Christmas cards made. Maura was with me at the kiosk and I was trying to keep her pacified with M&Ms (whatever works right?). Anyways, I was trying to hurry and I forgot to add who the cards were from. A pretty important step-- I guess I'll be writing that in by hand this year. :)
Below--Sophia Grace is holding her keys and Maura is saying "CHEESE" with her beloved Mickey Mouse. Have a great week everyone! 













0 comments:
Post a Comment