CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Valentine party at preschool!


This picture below was taken after I dropped the girls off at preschool. They look a little tired in the eyes considering it was early morning. We had fun picking our their outfits the night before. Sometime I'll blog about how fun it is to get 3 girls ready in the wee hours of the morning. Gary's gone much earlier this year which leaves this INCREDIBLE task up to me.


Each one of the girls brought home a sack full of valentine's from their friends. We also surprised them with balloons that were delivered by a local gift shop.

Our girls love balloons.

Here are a couple of other crafts (including the first pic of this post) that kept us busy in the month of February. I'll never tire of their fantastic creations!




0 comments: