Happy Birthday Grandma!
Sure hated that mom had to work all day on her birthday. Gary was out of town for a couple of days, so the girls and I decided to surprise her with a cake equipped with magic candles. The girls wanted to be sure that grandma had a "special" cake to eat once she returned home from a long hard day. I think the candles were probably the most memorable part......They would not blow out!!!
In the picture above, mom is wondering what in the world to do?? The girls were AMAZED!! We finally had to remove them...just so we could enjoy the warm chocolate dessert.Sidenote: Maura has since requested "magic candles" for her 5 year b-day cake! ;)
Love you mom!












1 comments:
Great blog! I love the snowmen (so did my daughter). We want to make a thumb-print card also. Thanks for sharing such great and creative things....especially Sister Hinckley's quote that she prefers to "laugh because crying gives her a head ache". ha ha ha
Post a Comment