CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Apple Pie Picking and Baking!

Isn't the above picture just lovely?
Today the girls and I drove out to their great grandparent's house to pick apples.

Maura decided to climb the tree to retrieve a few even though there were oodles and oodles laying on the ground.
Sophia and Maura really enjoyed filling up their buckets. Here's Gretchen "getting into" Sophia's prized bundle.

Time to take them in the house for some pie baking.

Grandma Bettie passing down her skills to the great grand children.
Thank goodness because she is the best pie baker we know.

Making the crust. Each of the older girls made their own "personal pie".


Grandma was simply elated that we came out and the girls had a ball.


And I might add the pies tasted DIVINE! Sorry I didn't get a finished photo. Things are always a little hectic in the kitchen. ;) WHAT A FUN DAY!

0 comments: