I came down the steps to find these on the middle of our dining room table mid afternoon on V-Day!
I was floored because Gary and I had not left the house and I couldn't figure out how they magically appeared. Come to find out Gary had loaded the girls up the day before (he now watches them on Fridays) and took a trip to a nearby town. While he was there he bundled up Sophia and Gretchen (something I have yet to even do) and quickly purchased some flowers. I had not seen them because they were hid in the basement. I don't know if any of that makes since....We had talked about not being able to do much for V-Day this year, so again this really tickled me.
I was floored because Gary and I had not left the house and I couldn't figure out how they magically appeared. Come to find out Gary had loaded the girls up the day before (he now watches them on Fridays) and took a trip to a nearby town. While he was there he bundled up Sophia and Gretchen (something I have yet to even do) and quickly purchased some flowers. I had not seen them because they were hid in the basement. I don't know if any of that makes since....We had talked about not being able to do much for V-Day this year, so again this really tickled me.
And a shot of our breakfast....We had the girls all day on V-day so we partied partied partied. Here are some of our heart pancakes that we made and they also enjoyed creating their own personal pizzas for lunch. We celebrated with other activities throughout the day as well. And finally, after everyone was asleep, Gary made us supper. We had an uninterrupted meal just the 2 of us. It was a nice little date in the comfort of our own home.
Thanks Sweetheart!












1 comments:
What a sweet husband! Mine does special things like that for me too!
Post a Comment