CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Sophia with Gretchen. She loves to give her kisses on her forehead.
By the looks of this phots, it may seem that Sophia is upset because her sister Maura has a beautiful sucker. I assure you this was not the case. Sophia had already finished her sucker and in her mind she was finished with the photo shoot. We were having to reposition her constantly and this upset her. Sorry sweetheart.

Photo shoots aren't always the most pleasant things, but we still do them. Hope that you liked the Smilebox Valentine Card that we made. To those of you who viewed it, these pictures should look familiar.



1 comments:

Julia Callahan

You are such a domestic Diva! You have such great ideas--3 busy girls and working and being mom! I need to stop comparing myself to all that you do, it depresses me. For one I'm not creative like that, 2- I don't have that energy, maybe some day. Thanks for all your great ideas of fun to do with kids!!