CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Back to work and Sunshine!

Loving the girls after my first day back to work.
I've officially returned back to work--let me tell you 6 weeks just flew by! Mom and Dad watched the girls my first day back and everything went well. I'll be honest with you I felt rather awkward for the first couple of hours at school. It was so bizarre to NOT have a nose to wipe, shoes to lace, or a bottom to change. But at the same time I think I transitioned considerably well. I enjoyed seeing my kids, visiting with coworkers, and I had a lunch without distraction (I took my time and licked my lips as if it was my last supper :)). Oh and the van ride over was rather pleasant too. I cranked up the music and sang out loud and off key like I was in high school again. I felt like a "new woman" at the end of my day.
On another note, we have enjoyed the beautiful sunshine. Here's a pic of Gary and the girls filling up the bird feeders.

0 comments: