CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Little darling!


Sophia Grace is modeling an heirloom dress that belongs to my side of the family. She is our little darling.
She consistently takes 3 wobbly steps and then falls to the ground. Her personality continues to remain very happy and funny. She can drink out of a cup with min to no assistance. The 1st and 2nd drink go super smooth and then the second attempt always seems to spill on the tray (I think she does it to be a bit ornery.)
Our goal is to have her off the bottle BEFORE the baby comes. I always seem to have such high aspirations. :) She continues to do the Stevie Wonder head shake when she wants a laugh and babbles to my heart's delight. She can say probably five words and yes one of them includes "mama". I love how she takes time to snuggle but also plays so well by herself. A second tooth has emerged and we are slowly introducing chewable/disolvable Gerber snacks.
She likes to take her sister's toys and is very strong and persistent when challenged (I secretly hope this will toughen up big sister a bit.) Because of this, Gary and I take turns changing diapers and clothing her. She is squirmy and there have been a handful of times when it has taken both of us to pin her down. She is super mobile and into everything which makes things exciting and eventful. But most of all, she is such a lovable sweetheart and I thought it was about time that I blogged about her in more detail.

Scroll down to check out Maura's puppets.

0 comments: