CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008


Sometimes I look at Sophia and see my sister. What do you think?
At the end of the day, we enjoyed playing on the swing.

As you can tell by the pictures, Maura prefers walking around in the buff. She'd just watered the flowers and drenched her clothes yet again.

She loves the water and can't wait to go swimming. At nightime she'll model her bathing suit around the house--it's super cute. She's also been busy learning how to propel herself on the swing. Thanks to grandma and Uncle John for her recent lesson.

I'm so glad I had the chance to blog tonight. I guess you could say I was out of my routine. Blogging for me is kind of like exercise. If I don't do it for a week, I have a hard time getting in the mood to play "catch up". Hope you'll understand. See you in about a week!

0 comments: