CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 31, 2008


I'm doing the same thing, but haven't found the right one yet.
We had a blast on our rafts! I was getting rocked by some waves on the way back in. And I wish that I had a shot of Gary just trying to mount his pony. Most of you know that Gary is 6'5". With that said, he didn't exactly fit on the raft, but somehow made it work. There were times that he fell off which I secretly enjoyed. It was absolutely hilarious watching him try to conquer it again and again. Good times! :)
I love that Sanibel is kid-friendly. We are currently without ours, but here is a shot of sandcastle that I thought some of you would appreciate.

And last but not least, here are some tropical flowers to enjoy.
Sanibel is such a hidden treasure and the people here are super friendly.
On the agenda for tomorrow is J.Ding Darling refuge and renting a kayak at Tarpon Bay.
Hope you are enjoying the pictures. We're having so much fun!

0 comments: