CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 30, 2008


Gary's enjoying the pool side bar.
Later that evening we went to dinner. This is kind of a funny story. So we get to the rental car company and find out that there's a special going on with convertibles. This lady upsells us to death and we decided to just go for it! But it was kind of comical because we had this nice cool car but couldn't figure out how to make the top go down. It was really kind of embarassing and we had come to the point of just throwing up our hands and forgetting about it. But then right before we leave to go to dinner tonight, Gary pushes the button one last time and low and behold-- it worked!!
Enjoying a fantastic meal! Yes, mom I had seafood for you. :) Yum-Yum!

And at the end of it all, we enjoyed a lovely sunset.
I'll try to keep you updated when I can. I could sure get use to this high-speed internet (which our hotel has)--it makes blogging so much simpler!
Stay tuned!

0 comments: